Completed your Self Assessment tax return yet?

If you’re self-employed you must complete a Self Assessment tax return for any tax year during which you were self-employed. You need to complete a tax return even if you were only self-employed for part of the year. Before you can fill in your tax return you’ll have to collect all the information you need, such as records of your business income and expenses, details of any other income you get – for example from an employment information and any income from savings and investments or contact Leithen Business Services to do it for you!